Signing off for a couple weeks...

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 11:22:21 EDT

Well,
      The annual plant 2 week shut down is upon us and I'll be gone from
work for a couple weeks. Unfortunately, I don't get vacation pay so its all
unemployment. No biggie, only because I plan for it every year. Ya'll be
safe, have fun, and keep away from the He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named curse.
I'll look over the archives once a week or so just to keep up with what
going on. The last time we shut down for an extended period, Steve St.
Laurent up and quit on us and I didn't have a clue why, had to go research
it.

Take care ya'll

Ray Irons
Dover, DE