Getting my baby back!!!

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 11:34:15 EDT

Waiting on the phone call to go pick her up. The paint was finished
yesterday, now they're just putting her back together and then they're gonna
clean her up. Talk about separation anxiety, I've been doing nuts the last
two weeks. My poor paint guy, I was calling him all the time to see how it
was going, I think I pissed him off a little, but hey, it's my truck, right?
He understands how I am tho, he's got a sweet Durango R/T, so that's why he
took the extra time to make sure everything was perfect. I'm gonna take my
digicam with me and might have some pictures this evening :)

--
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T