Raybestos brakes shopping question

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 14:25:22 EDT

I'm ready for new front brakes and would like to know if anyone has seen
deals on the parts.

I want to replace both front pads and rotors with Raybestos. I don't have
the money to spend on slotted rotors right now. The best price I saw on
Quietstop pads were from ROCKAUTO.COM at $80.59. The rotors were from
NATIONALFLEETPARTS.COM at $58.40 each.

Anyone know of a place online or Illinois store that's cheaper?

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires