Re: Junk Yark Help in VA/ Electric fan

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 22:06:45 EDT

So you didn't sell the Vipertruck??? Cause that's 1 sweet truck, if I had
the money now, I would have been all over that... If you're still here in
Newport News, there might be 1 or 2 places on J. Clyde Morris (17) near
Oyster Point Road... One place (Blackies I think) let me go back there to
get some pieces for my Rocker Arm Shaft assembly for my Probe because he
didn't have anyone else there.. But I don't think they had any Dakotas at
all. Try Ross Auto parts or Highway Motors? Same thing, they'll have to do
it for you, but don't think they have any Dakotas. Very few junkyards
around here let ya do it anymore.. I know Ross' lost way too much money
from people stealing parts....

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L