RE: Air Conditioning Recharge

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 07:55:35 EDT

Hey Pete

The best way to charge is going to be with a set of gauges that lat you
measure the high and low pressure in the system. High being after the
compressor low before. There are also some calculations you need to
make depending on the ambient outside temp. I'd say your not gonna know
exactly where your system is with that pressure gauge. How many cans
did you add to the system?