RE: Just P E R F E C T !!!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:13:30 EDT

Congratulations Bob! Man, here you are finishing up racing, and I haven't
even been down the track once yet. You're just going to have to be my
instructor over at Cecil this fall. I could let you take it down the track
if you think you can handle a stick shift. :'0 (He-eh-he!) Just kidding
Bob. I'm sure you are more than familiar with a clutch.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. The Dak is at the paintshop now! Dropped it off yesterday. Will keep
you posted. I'm going up in a couple days when they get it stripped down to
the primer and take some pics of it.