Re: Ont. Gov't Comes To Its Senses! - Tories?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 09:18:02 EDT

>>> tigers@bserv.com 06/27/03 06:25PM >>>

At 04:43 PM 6/27/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Torries are the british/canadian equivalent of liberal democrats
>[unless I am backwards] it's a political party...

Tories is another name for the Ontario Conservative party
which are close in philosophy to the U.S. Republican party.
Liberals are another CDN political party and can be equated
to the U.S. Democratic party.

The current party in power in Ontario is the Conservative party.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, 44RE auto., 4.56SG

Oops, my bad.....