Been Awhile (HELP!)

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 12:37:52 EDT

Hey List! Been a looooong time since I've been subscribed! (Over a year?)
Of course when I've got a question where do I turn? (Hey Aaron H. If your
out there...)
Question -- I need to get my rotors turned and I can't get the stinkin'
things off! I've soaked em with WD40, pounded on em, everything I can think
of... Anybody got any hints or trick on getting these darned things off?
The axle bolt doesn't need to come off does it? Never had to on any other
vehicle except one, and I don't really want to put everything back together
to run down to the hardware store and buy me a new socket unless I have to
:-(

Thanks,
Natedak2k
'00 4X4 Club Cab, 4.7L