Re: Viper Fan Blows Relays

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 01:36:02 EDT

For more info on my last post about the MELT DOWN, The relay I got is made
by Tekonsha, model no. 7000-S. Its called a "Battery Switch 3-Terminal" Web
site is www.danatowinggroup.com. I haven't checked out the site yet but hope
this thing works! WOW - How did you come up with start up amperage of
107amps? What are you using for fuse or circuit breaker?

I find my temp will drop when sitting idle, like at a light. Mine is wired
up for just one speed, HI. Its controlled by a master over ride switch on
the dash, temp. probe on the radiator, A/C circuit and the PCM.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm