Re: Been Awhile (HELP!)

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 01:46:14 EDT

Well, Thanks for the help. I pounded the crap outta those things to no
avail. I ended up cheating and taking it to the dealer :-( Guess what!
They couldn't get them off either! They ended up turning them on the truck!
(Didn't know they could do that...) I asked them how they proposed to get
them off when it came time to replace em... They just shrugged and said
"Well cross that bridge when we come to it"... Alrighty Then!!! When I do
replace em, I think I'll definitly go with the ol' Anti Seize!

Thanks,
Nate