superchips programmer

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 15:46:25 EDT

I have a plane to catch (well, more like a ride to the airport) so this
will be brief...

I got in on the group buy at dodgetrucks.org for the superchips PCM
programmer. it got here last week and was the wrong (outdated)
program. So I sent it back -- that was friday. it got back to me
today, so I decided to check it out before I head out for the weekend.

still the wrong program. they updated it, all right, but for some
reason it still doesn't like my '98 318. I called them, got a new RA,
a promise to reimburse shipping this time and they took my VIN and
computer codes. it damn well better be right by this time next
week.... though I have found that running premium even without the
better programing does have some advantages.....

seeya from MN,

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>