Sold a Dak

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 19:30:50 EDT

Sold the Black Dak for way too little. Bad economy and good intrest
rates on new cars seems to have poorly timed me.

Oh well, I tagged and released the black dak to the wild today. I hope
I've tought it well enough to survive without my care.

So now I only have one Dakota (and payment/insurance/registration) to
worry about. I'm not getting rid of this one anytime soon.

BUT, the near future may hold a 45+mpg car! yikes.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota