Re: Another Viper Fan Comment

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 22:41:03 EDT

I have mine on my wife's '72 Plymouth Satellite wagon, 318 car-- non-AC-- wired it in very basic-- w/ a 30 AMP circuit breaker that is resetable... On low it keeps the car cooler than the flex fan that was on it... Will have more info re: temp relay, etc... after a month of durability testing. FYI-- It's been 85-90F here so it's getting a work out.

Sam