Another Viper Fan Comment

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 19:05:00 EDT

I recently made some comments about the effectivness of the Viper Fan but I
actually understated it. What I said was:
"If I idle for over 5 minuets, the temp. will rise to 200 -205 max."

Paying closer attention to my Auto-Xray, sitting at idle for over 10 minuets
with the air on in 90 degree weather, the engine temperature never exceeds 192
degrees with the fan on LOW! I don't know what high speed will drop it to
because I still have to replace the blown relay.