Re: Bridgestones

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 10:46:40 EDT

I bought shiny rims when I got the Dak in '00. I put the goodyear tires on
those and then put snow/mud tires on the stock rims for winters. :)
I got a new job after some time off <cough>layoff<cough> and it's a 50 mile
commute each way now. So I've pretty much burned thru the original tires
already.

Thanks for the input!! I was leary of Bridgestones. Never used them before.