Re: Re: Re: T-Stat Raplcement ??'s

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 12:12:11 EDT

You may also want to drain some of the coolant out first, before you remove
anything, unless you like having coolant all over your engine and the floor
:P The only t-stat swap I did that was "simple" was when I put the new 180
in when I was installing the M1 LOL Now swapping would be a breeze, with
the angled neck and trimmed a/c bracket :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T