Code 52

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 21:56:50 EDT

52-Rich mixture exceeds range of control. This time I watched the Auto X-Ray
closely. After the PCM is reset, the Adapt Fuel is at 0us (I assume thats
micro-second). The number keeps getting smaller till it reaches -600us which
takes about 150 - 200 miles. Once it reaches -600us, code 52 pops up, which
means the PCM can't lean out the rich mixture enough, correct? I know Greg,
check the fuel sync! I haven't been able to get it to a DRB II yet.
How is the PCM compensating for the rich mixture?
negative 600 micro seconds of what?
Isn't a micro second 1/1,000,000 of a second? I'm just wondering what it's
adjusting thats so sensitive to that small of a number.
Thanks,
James