Re: 4X4 info

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 17:21:53 EDT

Shift on the fly is the electronic switch you turn off and on to engage or
disengage the 4x4 option, I like mine. The fulltime / part time 4x4 is like
the Subaru all wheel drive system, it is in like 4x4 all the time for better
traction. Another nice feature if you live in like a country or State that
gets lots of snow, rain. Gee like Canada.. All are nice features.