Re: URGENT: V8 Throttle Body put on V6 SOLVED!!

Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 00:02:37 EDT

I found out what the cause of the problems were. There was too much slack
in the Transmission Shift Cable. When I looked at everything, I realized I
used the cable bracket from the V8 TB. I looked at the cable and there was
way too much play in it. I swiched the bracket to the V6 and Viola!! I
HAVE POWER!!!

Thanks Punch for giving me the idea on the Trans Cable Adjustment!

Chris Reck

""Punch"" <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com> wrote in message