RE: T-Stat Raplcement ??'s

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 09:19:28 EDT

Nothing wrong with how you did it Jon. Always best to follow the
*recommended* way first and develop your shortcuts from experience for the
*next* time. I'm just older and lazier and look for ways to accomplish the
task with less effort. ;-) Like when I changed my heads and had that
accessory mounting bracket off. I took a die grinder to every part of it
that has ever gotten in my way of changing the TS or the MP valve covers.
Life is so much better now. ;-)

Judging by all the projects you've done since then I'd guess you have quite
a list of time savers yourself. :-)

RayB