Re: Help! Dead Dakota

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 09:20:55 EDT

Well, this isnt what you are going to want to hear but it ended up hitting
me for about $500 to cure the no-gas and bad gas guage deal.. On my 95 the
same thing happened... It ended up being the in=tank fuel pump which also
has your fuel gauge built into it. The part itself fromdealer was around
$260 or so I think and then labor of them putting it in.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red