Re: Re: Fuses, was viper fan wiring

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 13:23:26 EDT

I think you need to replace the question mark key on your keyboard!!! :)
Being that I'm not able to read every single post made, I did not know that
you were the one of the originators of the Viper Fan to the Dodge Dakota, and
must have missed some of your posts!!! I'm using Bill's v.8 diagram and there
are no problems with the wiring diagram, my problem was I used Dakota relays.
Could you please direct me to your post with the Viper Relay or relay part
number? Also a link to your wiring diagram would be nice also just so I can
compare it to the one I'm using (always open to new ideas).
Also, I don't think anyone is having any problems with fuses. We were just
discussing the correct size to use. If I missed the post where someone is
having a problem with the fuse, please disregard the previous statement.
Thanks,
James