Re: Fuses, was viper fan wiring

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 00:33:27 EDT

I used my own wiring plan, my fan needs and wants do vary from others. The
relay (87amp), wiring(8ga.) have been upgraded and all working great now.

(Snip) From: "kc8lbn"
I was one of the first to use the viper fan in my truck, I have had no
problems with the 50 amp circuit breaker and Mopar relays that I used. Now I
read everyone having problems with the electrical??? Are you sure your
wiring it to the diagram I originally posted?? I am using the viper relays
and have not melted one or had any problems with fuses?? I guess my thoughts
are if you are using the right parts you won't have any problems. I am using
the relays they use for the viper, the ones I specified people use, are you
using Them???

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html