Re: U-Joints

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 19:32:16 EDT

Im just wondering if my u joint is going bad as well, when i come to a stop
and barely rolling it sounds as if i am dragin a tiny piece of metal, then
it goes away, then comes back, while only doing like 1kmh, its very odd and
only does this once and awhile, would this be the same thing, my dads u
joints in his truck go bad all the time, because of the torque thats put to
them just rips them apart, but it dont sound like that, any other
suggestions would help,

and daksy, i say replace it anyways if thats your guy instinct cause they
arent that hard of a thing to do,

joe_himself

97 reg cab long box 5 speed,Clear lenses,Alteezas,Tonno Cover with
wing,Dropped 2/3,roll pan,Custom Exhaust,Painted Rim
Centercaps,Interior,Wiperarms,Mirrors,Door Handles all painted to
match,Custom Blow Through Stereo,Cold Air Intake,Relocated IAT,180
Thermostat,3.92 gears with posi,*future mods* 4/5 drop,House of kolor Kandy
Apple Green paint job,Cowl Induction Hood,And rims.. :)