Re: Help! Dead Dakota

From: Ron (menoldre@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 20:42:26 EDT

Am I allowed to reply to my own message :)

Hey, so I finally pulled one of the spark plugs, reattached the wire, wife
cranked the car and no spark. Went to the store, they thought ignition coil
and talked me out of cap and rotor. 33 dollars later, still no spark. Next
trip is cap, rotor, and wires I suppose.

I am thinking I should also buy an ohmmeter and check power to the coil.

Any other thoughts as it just started raining and the truck is outside, so I
am in.

Thanks,
-Ron M.
95 CC V6 Sport