Re: Ball Joints

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 09:03:29 EDT

To do the ball joints all 4 you need lotsa time, and it is dirty, you need
air impact gun to sheer off rivets, air drill motor. approx 6 drills,if you
have the 4x4 ya need the lwr ball joint tool to press out ball joints, I
would say 400.00 is a great deal if this includes the alignment. Use Moog
parts.