Re: Re: Re: what causes intake backfires?

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 13:09:42 EDT

I agree with Ron, "It may be running lean now....." but of course you would
confirm that before getting bigger injectors. Most trucks with modded trucks
run fine with the stock injectors. I've heard more stories of people getting
bigger injectors just to find out they're running rich. But that may be
because it more likely to post negative news for help than successful news.
James