Re: RE: U-Joints

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 13:15:41 EDT

Neil -

Q: Now who in there right mind would drive down the road when the u-joints
were bad, the center ball miss-aligned, and explode a transfer case???!!!

A: Oh ya..that was me!! For further...check out
http://www.dakota.4mg.com/tutorials/Transfer_Case/transfercase.html

Dakota Dodge
http://Dakota.4mg.com

<<<<I have witnessed the destruction of a transfer case
from vibration of the front CV joint. As the joint wears, the centering ball
loses its grease and gets rusty. This prevents the joint from staying
centered and allows runout.>>>>>>