What Seats Should I Install?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 19:47:28 EDT

I picked up a set of take-off '99 R/T buckets a while ago. Mint shape. I
was planning on swapping them for the beat-up bucket seats in my '95 Dak.

Now, I'm thinking of dropping some money on some Corbeaus, Recaros, etc.
What should I do? Basically, it's taking so long to finish the truck that I've
saved enough money to buy big-dollar seats now if I want to.

If somebody is interested in a pair of R/T bucket seats that would probably
help me make up my mind. :)

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT - under construction