Re: Extend your extended services plan! (from a rambling mind)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 11:18:33 EDT

I have beenworrying about that myself...that the dealer will want to say that I caused my LSD to go bad by using oversized tires...

>>> a0004096@airmail.net 07/05/03 06:39AM >>>

Ok. That's what I did pretty much. Not because I was trying to extend the
warranty, but because they didn't have an exact tire fit when I went for
replacements of the goodyears. But here's the question. If at the dealer,
they notice the different tire size, wouldn't that negate the warranty
somehow? It shouldn't I know, but wouldn't that give them an argument that
the warranty is or should be voided?

Ta-Daa