Re: how to re-synch distributor?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 11:19:23 EDT

I believe there is an index mark on the block where the dist goes in. You
have to brint #1 up to tdc on the compression stroke (both valves closed)
and aim the rotor at the mark and turn the dist until #1 plug is centered.
I have seen this done a couple of times when we replaced the belly pan
gasjet on our shop Rams.