RE: Gibson Muffler #?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 09:31:40 EDT

Bob,
It may be to late since you patched it, but did you try calling Gibson? The
muffler on my '96 cracked around the inlet mouth about two years ago. The
muffler was about five years old at the time. I didn't expect it, but
Gibson sent me a new one free of charge. (I did have to return the old
one.)
Rich - Ashburn, VA