Re: Carlisle roll call

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 13:05:53 EDT

Greg. In regard to Carlisle roll call, I'll be there Thurs till Monday
morning,
My truck will be in Dakota area of fun show field, if we have 20 DML'ERS
will have a canopy with DML signs. My Dak is easy to find. ( experience with
law enforcement ). It is a red 91 Dakota Sport Package 4x4 ( chrome
roll-light bar, chrome rear tube tube bumper factory edition ).
ONTARIO licence plate KNOX.

Attention People we need 20 Dakotas of all models registered with the
Carlisle production people when you enter the fair grounds in order to get a
shade canopy to accomodate us all, bring your lawn chairs and coolers.

Make it a DAKOTA MAILING LIST WEEKEND and warm up for BBQ!

Regards:
             Jim Knox, Mississauga, Ontario,Canada
PS. If the Canucks can make it there! due distance- than you guys and girl
owners can too! Have a Good Day EH!
4,6,8 cylinder models wanted alive! - 2 wheel, 4x4, RT's, Dragstrip, Off
Road, Street Cruisers, and Christine from Wisconsin - SEE YOU THERE!