Re: Sub boxes

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 20:01:47 EDT

I have the MTX thunderform in my 98 CC. You cant even tell it is there
until you turn the radio on. They have a great fit and the installer who
put mine in said it was the best sounding t-form he has ever installed, so
take that for whatever it is worth. I really like mine, i can have it hit
hard if i want to or just be the extra umphh that is needed in the spectrum
of sound. I got mine without the amp so i have an amp under the drivers
seat. the tools tend to rattle when its really going (as would be expected)
but nothing that a small shop towel cant fix. I have had several people in
the back and none have complained about the comfort. If i had to do it
over agian i WOULD get the MTX T-form i like it...

Brian
Black 98 CC 3.9L
Lowered (and now with shocks!!! yippeee!)

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Trying to decide between Qlogic and MTX thunderforms for my 99CC.
Anybody have either of them? My requirements(in order): #1 no/ little loss
of space in the back [I am not as worried about keeping the seats, just I
need the storage space...], #2 Add subs to truck, #3 Retain tool storage
capability. #4 Look Stock (not flashy) #5 Have amp enclosed and protected
by the box.