Re: What's my next step (long BAD MECHANIC story)

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 22:31:39 EDT

First thing I see is the boot doesn't leak, it is a DUST boot, to keep dirt
out. The inner seals stop the fluid flow. Second thing I would have offered
you a reman rack in the beginning. With the labor to change the inner
tierods being more than the labor to change the rack for a "long rack" the
price shouldn't be too much different. Yes I would look for someone to
complain to. Pull the truck out and take it RIGHT to another shop for a
reinspection and est.
GEORGE!!