Re: Northern convoy to Carlisle

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 04:21:45 EDT

On Thursday, Jul 3, 2003, at 18:58 America/New_York, Jon wrote:

> This is just a message to extend an invitation to anyone who is
> planning to drive down to Carlisle from the Ontario, Western NY,
> northwestern PA area, etc. to join our convoy.

Carlisle looks like fun, but I'm doing some sort of wedding thing this
weekend. that wedding thing just so happens to be in State College,
however, which is about 1:45 north of Carlisle. I have no idea what my
schedule is going to be, but if I were to pop on down for a couple
hours, who might I run into?

I think if I get my superchips here and working I'll need to go get
some dyno numbers and check out the show while I'm at it since I'll be
"in the neighborhood"

thoughts? must-sees for a short visit? cheaper dyno with less of a
line in Rochester? =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech