Re: Northern convoy to Carlisle

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 06:16:12 EDT

At 04:21 AM 7/9/03 -0400, you wrote:
>I think if I get my superchips here and working I'll need to go get some
>dyno numbers and check out the show while I'm at it since I'll be "in the
>neighborhood"
>thoughts? must-sees for a short visit? cheaper dyno with less of a line
>in Rochester? =) Michael Maskalans

It's been a few years since I've been to ACN (formerly C@C)
but they have a dyno set up on the Fun Field. I believe
that they were charging $75 for 3 pulls ... may still do.
Also, you might get a chance to get your truck into
the Mopar Muscle magazine as they usually do an article
showing some of the vehicles up on the dyno.

Bob Tom Ontario, Canada
97 Dakota CC Sport, 5.2L, 4x2, 44RE, 4.56 SG, 4,080 lb (truck, driver, 3/8
tank)
Track PB: ET 14.30 sec. Trap speed 97.36 mph