Re: Saw three new F-150s yesterday

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 10:20:29 EDT

Last night I saw some new variation of the Chevy Avalanche... I think it
said Z-66 on the side or something, but anyways, it didn't have all that
crap plastic all over it. It was just sheetmetal, there was only plastic
around the bed area. I do have to say that it looked MUCH better without
the plastic. I just figured that since we were getting offtopic that I'd
add my .02.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:beg4mb$rra$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > On our way out here to Williamsburg, I passed three new F-150s, all with > factory tags on them (is Ford's factory in Virginia?). They were all three > configured differently, one was the FX4 offroad package, I think one was a > Sport, not sure what model the third was. But I have to say, they actually > looked pretty sharp, much better lines then the jellybean style of the > current F-150s. > > -- > Dave > '02 FR RC R/T > > > >