Hemi Headers: Long Tube Race Headers

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 11:09:50 EDT

Hey guys.. I know alot of you have been looking for Hemi products as well..

Our Hemi Headers are finally ready for order. We have been seeing 35-41 Hp gain.. They are a true race engineered long tube header package that includes EVERYTHING; gaskets, bolts, pittings, heat shields, dual 3" high flow cat's, etc, etc.

Here is a link. I already have a set on my Hemi Ram and REALLY cant say enough about them.

http://elitecustoms.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EC&Product_Code=ECILTH&Category_Code=EP

Anyone know of any good Hemi Ram lists or forums?

Jonas
info@elitecustoms.com