Re: RE: Re: Saw three new F-150s yesterday

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 12:09:05 EDT

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <BigGabe@fiufiji.com> wrote in message
news:FKEOIPEDPEIANCIJNEGGIEDLCAAA.BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com...

> Chevy had an option to eliminate the plastic on the avalanche for 2003.
but
> from what i understand, it's an option for the lower level avalanches.
>
> Gabe Couriel

I think it looks WAY better without the plastic. I've never been a big fan
of unpainted gray plastic on cars. I had also seen an atricle somewhere
where a body shop owner had bought one and painted all of the plastic pieces
as soon as he got it off the dealer's lot. Looked pretty sharp.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L