Re: Re: was: Graphitenonr/t NOW: Fueldoor

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 12:30:59 EDT

Yep, it was from a wrecked dak though. After trying a few junkyards around
here none would let me take a piece of sheet metal out of a junked bed
without buying the whole thing. Tom North happened to have a bed off a
parts trucj he was junking and I picked the piece I needed upfrom him

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid