Re: paint code mixture question

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 00:22:58 EDT

I want to say the paint code referrs to the ammount of tint in the mix.
When I mixed paint before, you had a base colors in your 1 galon cans, then
the tints in the 1 quart cans. All of those paint codes you mentioned used
the same base color, but different ammounts of tints.

So yes, it does go along with the shades in an indirect way.

PS... I only mixed paint once before my freind frank banned me from doing
so.....something about me being colorblind :)

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-No matter what you say, you will always offend some stupid people!