RE: slightly offtopic question - but still related to the DML

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 12:18:20 EDT

techies here...

I used to be a Computer Operations Analyst for Spring Canada, now a aspiring
writer :-)

Jason is a software engineer currently at Honeywell Aerospace Canada working
on the F-16 environmental systems and moving over to the F-35 next month.

But he is looking for a new job as we're trying to move out west to one of
these places: British Columbia, Colorado, Utah, Washington state, Idaho, or
Oregon. If anyone knows of someone that's hiring you can see his resume at:
http://www.bleazard.net/resume/jason.htm

Yes, it's a shameless plug. But when job hunting.... you know ;-)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)