Re: RE: slightly offtopic question - but still related to the DML

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 12:53:07 EDT

Norah Bleazard wrote:
> But he is looking for a new job as we're trying to move out west to one of
> these places: British Columbia, Colorado, Utah, Washington state, Idaho, or
> Oregon. If anyone knows of someone that's hiring you can see his resume at:
> http://www.bleazard.net/resume/jason.htm
>
> Yes, it's a shameless plug. But when job hunting.... you know ;-)

Move to BC... then there can be a big British Columbian DML Meet... (All
of 3 people including me) ;)

Me, I'm a student in the Cognitive Science program at Simon Fraser
University. Eventually I'll probably be in something "techie," but
right now I'm working at a retail nursery that specializes in BIG
STUFF... I get to haul 500-odd pound trees out of the ground with a
tractor. I also run deliveries in our dump truck (sadly a Ford
Superduty,) and cube van, load bulk material in people's vehicles, run
the cash register sometimes, and basically anything else on the nursery.