Re: Re: slightly offtopic question - but still related to the DML

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 16:52:07 EDT

I am a graduate student in Chemistry. I too work with lasers, but on the
other end. studying how the intense light reacts with molecules. We have 3
flash lamp pumped Nd:YAG lasers 2 are used to pump tunable OPO/OPA lasers
one tunes visible and the other IR. I doubt most people even care about
that at all...

Brian