RE: O/T land locate WAS slightly offtopic question - but still related to the DML

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 16:27:58 EDT

What are you trying to say, Wayne? :-) The land (2 acres) is in Canaveral
Groves, sorta on the north western edge of Cocoa. Motivation was proximity
to drag strip, KRC, AAR, my brother and a number of other racing business
owners. Besides, my wife loves Cocoa beach. ?? ;-) The street in front
of our property runs east and west and is directly in line with a launch pad
at Cape Canaveral where satellites are launched. Watched a lift-off one
night and it was awesome! My brother and parents used to live in Melbourne
Beach. Something new in the Melbourne area that makes it better than Cocoa?

RayB