was OT employment stuff, now: I'm sure it's time for this :-)

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 23:09:08 EDT

I can't believe it hasn't started yet. I'm sure it's at least 2 hours
overdue. Hmmmm... ok.. maybe I'll save everyone the time and effort along
with bandwidth :-)

There should be at least the following:

5 complaints about taking this to the offtopic mailing list.

16 replies stating "Me too"

1 reply stating "Me three"

7 complaints about trimming the replies.

12 complaints in response to the complaint regarding offtopic to please use
your delete key.

2 complaints in response to the complaint regarding offtopic stating: If you
don't like it leave.

1 suggestion that the mailing list be converted to a web forum.

53 grumpy old people saying leave my e-mail alone.

14 discussion on which is better... the V8 or the V6

118 discussion on which is better... GenII or GenIII

5 replies stating... hahahaha... GenI

13 discussions on which is better..... auto or 5spd.

1 comment on the price of gas

1976 replies on the price of gas

and at least 1 saying... this suks, I'm leaving.

3 comments on the proper spelling of sucks.

54 comments about wasting bandwidth.

and last but not least... 454 people flaming me for posting this :-)

Sorry guys but I just couldn't resist. And please take it in the spirit is
was intended..... A JOKE!!! :-)))))))

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)