V8 Throttle Bodies - 318 or 360 good deal

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 18:12:33 EDT

I'm here at the All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle with a public service
announcement. Is anyone looking for a throttle body to port? Mancini Racing has a
box of new, take-off throttle bodies complete with new sensors that they are
selling for $50 each. I'd be happy to go back there tomorrow and pick one for
somebody if anyone is interested. They had 9 left as of this afternoon.
Just e-mail me off list and let me know. This is a smoking deal. A MAP sensor
alone will cost you more than that. They'll fit '96 and up.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com