Re: RE: V8 Throttle Bodies - 318 or 360 good deal

From: Chris Reck (creck@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 23:17:08 EDT

This is an awesome deal. You can put it on stock or dremel it out like I
did. The TB cable and gasket cost me $40 down here. It took me 2 hours on
a weekend to put it in; but will probably be less if you put the right parts
on it.

I paid $86 for the V8 TB, Intake Manifold, Injectors and stuff. Anyone want
an Intake Manifold or Injectors from a V8 Dodge? Should fit a 96+ dodge...

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Custom K&N
6x9 air intake,
Jet Stage 1 Chip, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <BigGabe@fiufiji.com> wrote in message

> what would i need to fit this V8TB on my V6? i think i would need a new
> throttle linkage. how much is that at my local dealer?
>
> also, would it be alright to lower the air-horns some, or would that kill
> the airflow to the V6?
>
> finally, should i put an s-bolt on there? i'll order the K&N bolt.
>
> thanks,
>
> Gabe Couriel

Racing