Re: 31x9.50 tires

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 08:53:33 EDT

Agreed to an extent Json, but I have been running those MasterCraft MT's for
2 years now on road, snow, ice etc.. and have been more please with them
then the carp year a/t's that were on the truck.
The mastercrafts have a soft compund and do make a very quiet ride for mud
tires compared to some others such as super swampers, thornbirds and other
mud tires I have seen on dakotas. There is also the weight of the vehicle
that comes into play in how much noise these mud tires make. The
mastercrafts are 10 times noiser on a full size ram versus on our dakota and
where probably 5 times as fast..

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73